Talking about the ING New York City Marathon people. November 6th 2011 – It’s game day in the race world, where roughly 47,000 runners will be covering 26.2 miles through the world’s most diverse city. Cheered on by onlookers, husbands, wifes, children, brother, sisters, mothers, fathers, friends, tourists, you name it – there is someone cheering you on every step of this race. A bright day with sunshine and the temperature hovering in the low 40s this marks the largest New York City Marathon ever.
Universal Sports will have a play by-play of the front-runners and all the race day news starting at 9:00 a.m. Expect a race day re-cap highlight show after runners cross the finish line.
If you have a loved one in route download the mobil app Join IN.
- Track up to 10 runners simultaneously
- Watch live streaming of the men’s and women’s pro races, as well as NBC4 New York’s live coverage
- Extensive NYC listing guide from MyCityWay featuring popular restaurant, attraction and retail listings
- Get tourist information, special offers from our partners, and more with the interactive course map
- Let everyone know you’re a fan—the Official ING New York City Marathon Mobile Spectator App Presented by Subway is fully integrated with social media
Good luck today runners! Remember to look your best crossing the finish line (can’t wait to see the fashions your sporting) – live television people! Cheering, E!