No matter where you are in the game of love you have probably pondered whats behind it all. Ralph Lauren has taken step forward, they have conducted a little love research. The statistics may just change the way your play the game?
Over 1000 + adults 18+, with a second over-sampling of non-married adults 18-44 were interviewed. The key findings; when it comes down to it, men, too, love a little love and romance. Heres some other interesting overall findings:
– Men & Women are equally likely to believe in true love
– More than 4 in 5 single men believe in true love (84%) and more than 3 in 4 believe in soul mates (76%).
– Men say “I love you” sooner than women
– The #1 thing men want for Valentine’s Day is to hear “I love you”
Fragrance is an indelible part of romance:
– Fragrance leaves a lasting impression-1 in 3 adults remember what fragrance their significant othe was wearing on their first date (34%)
– 1 in every 4 single adults say someone has asked them out because they liked their fragrance or cologne (28%)
– Fragrance is the #1 lucky date item single adults say they wear on every date (28%)
– Among single adults with a lucky date item, 73% say that item is fragrance
– 1 in 10 American adults consider fragrances to be among their top three favorite Valentine’s Day gifts.
See following survey results. Have a wonderful Valentines Day! May it be hot, steamy, heart warming, smile causing, sweet, decadent, romantic, and playful.
With love, E